Race 61

...or should I say Rain 61.
I was really looking forward to the Race 61, organized by Berlin's Roadrunner's Paradise, as I got the opportunity to take pictures of the race as an accredited photographer.
But the weather was not on my side. It rained all day, so the race had to be canceled, at least they did some show runs.
The rest of it was still good, lots of nice cars and bikes. Plus, as last year, Demon Drome and their Wall of Death from the UK (more pics on that later).
All in all a nice event, if only I wouldn't have been completely soaked with water after 2 hours of constant rain.
Still here are some pictures...








a crazy bike with 3 250cc AWO-engines

radical bug

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

Blog-List

Powered by Blogger.

Category

About me

Mein Bild
www.sebastianskiba.com lightspeed@sebastianskiba.com

Follower

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Blogger templates